Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The morning routine

Mischief is a crate sleeper. When she wore a cone a few weeks back, she wasn't a crate sleeper, she simply didn't fit. Once that cone came off however, she went back to sleeping in her cubby. When my alarm goes off each morning, I get up to turn it off the first time, and I let her out of her crate. This is where she goes when I climb back into bed and wait for my alarm to sound a second time:


Oslo is not a crate sleeper. He's not consistent in where he sleeps, and moves around quite a bit in the night. He'll usually start under a bedside table, move to an armchair, then another armchair, against a wall. I'm lucky I'm not a light sleeper. This is where I found him one morning:

As I eat breakfast, they're usually pretty calm. Some mornings, they take advantage of some cuddle time while I sip cup #1 of coffee, the world is good:



No comments:

Post a Comment