Saturday, August 14, 2010

Barber Shop

In the nearly three years that Oslo has been in our lives, he has never been professionally groomed. J and I would bathe him and trim his fur, he had his neater moments, but he did grow up on the beach, so it's no surprise that he often looked like a hippy. Well, Saturday was his first appointment with the groomer at Dawn of a New Day. Here he is with his lovely stylist before the grooming, she's a gem!:


The whole deal took about 2.5 hours, they called me to pick him up when he was ready, and I arrived to this:
I've heard of dogs being shy after their hair cuts, not this guy, he's clearly fully aware of how dapper he's looking:

Oslo usually gets quite a bit of attention, but on this fine Saturday morning, we walked past the Museum of Nature, kid central at prime time, it took us about 20 minutes to get around the building, as this kept happening:

Never before have I seen so many 6-10 year olds walking like zombies towards Oslo absently muttering "Can I pet your dog?".

No comments:

Post a Comment