Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nosh

Not that long ago I posted about the giant bag of food that we got for Oslo. 13.61kg or 30lb to be exact. Bigger than Oslo himself. I never did find a home for that bag, it was simply too big. It sat on a chair in the kitchen since it arrived. Well, IAMS found a solution for me. They call it salmonella, and recalled the giant bag of food. I was able to get a refund, which is great as you can imagine how much 13.61kg of food that contains kangaroo may cost.

If you're reading this, you know that I am a perma-pedestrian. You can see where this is going. Oslo graciously helped me get what was left of the food, about 12.61kg, into a shopping bag, and off we went on the 30 minute walk to the vet.

It was hot and humid out:


Luckily we were able to make a pit stop at the deliciously cool grass of the Museum of Nature and do a little roll around:


Oslo has sensitive skin, hence the special dog food. The vet foolishly tried to put him on vegetarian food. Imagine. There are no words for the look on my face when I was told this over the phone. The idea was slammed and I requested other options. Verdict: Duck and potato.

He's starting to look like a tourist with all the shots I'm taking of him posing with his food:

Hip - hip- hooray for a smaller bag to be carried back!

We're all happy campers after a good walk and some nosh:



1 comment:

  1. Jijiji que gracioso el señor cosilla!!!
    Si que parece un dia caluroso y humedo! pero seguro que estaria contento el señor de cambiar de comida, una de sus actividades favoritas!!! espero que tras la nueva comida no piense que los patos del canal son para comer!! besos

    ReplyDelete