Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The coveted ball

A few months ago we were at a park when Oslo discovered a ball in the melting snow. The spherical orange and blue rubber may as well have appeared with a halo over it. That ball went everyone Oslo did for two weeks. It put a damper on sniffing every post that we passed, but that was ok. He had The Ball.

As time passed, his obsession with the ball decreased slightly, but it continues to be the favoured among the collection that he has. Last week, it was lost under the bed. I knew it was there, as he would wake me up in the middle of the night with a slight whimper. Oslo is not one to whimper. This only happens when The Ball is under the bed.

Today, hitting my limit of fur and drool covered feet, I cleaned the floors. As the broom passed under the bed, it scooched The Ball out from underneath, and back into the canine jaws of the apartment. This is bliss:


Of course, they didn't want to leave me out of the joy, and insisted on playing right next to me while I sat watching Mad Men, en francais:

"Cooommmmeee onnn, play with us!!"


This went on for a while, if you're in the market for a ball, check out the Chuckit section for this one!:






No comments:

Post a Comment