Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Parks, dinner, and...oral hygiene?!


This blog is for those of you out there who know and love Oslo, and at the moment, Mischief!

I'll try to update our daily adventures, as these two are always coming up with new things on their own.

It's our first week of just the three of us as J has gone back to Spain. We're all being extra daring this week, getting to work late or leaving early, bringing the work home, trying out new eating habits, and smelling new poles. ;)

Today we had thunderstorms in the afternoon, but by 5:30 they were over so we headed off to the park:


The pooches are always excited to get to the park, and Mischief is no longer the newbie, she's knows the way in:


There are usually at least a few urban friends hanging around, but these two love to horse around together:


After getting home from the park and chilling out for a bit, it was chow time! Over the last few weeks, we had avoided the only puppy attitude that the pooches had towards food by setting up a crate so that they could eat together, but still have something between them so that they could eat in harmony. As I said in my last post, we're trying out new eating habits. I was feeling pretty daring, so I put the two bowls down, with no barrier in between. The result? Success!


They even went so far as to leave one another a taste at the end:


While I was cleaning up and thought that they were taking a nap, I heard the familiar sound of canine jaws lovingly chewing away at something, I just couldn't figure out what it was. So I turned the corner and...


Yes, my friends, that is in fact a toothbrush. It had been hanging out on the bottom shelf in the bathroom waiting to fulfill it's destiny as a nook and cranny cleaner. Sorry nooks and crannies, looks like you'll be hanging out with your friend dirt a little longer!

Now that our pearly whites are nice and clean, it's time for a last walk before we hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment