Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The greeting

When you open the door in this apartment, it's usually followed by chaos. It's better if you don't have anything fragile, smells delicious, or are wearing a garment made of delicate fabric. There is jumping, drool and tail wagging all before you manage to get the door open enough to step in. It's probably one of the top reasons why dog people are dog people.

I have to admit, I get pretty into the greeting. I accept the licks and give some scratches in return. Maybe I throw in my own version of tail wagging while egging them on with my "Hi puppies! Puuuuuuhppiiiiieeesss!" Followed by hello sung a few times in the jingle that's stuck in my head at the moment.

As a result, the camera only comes out a couple of minutes later, so here are the pooches today, post energetic greeting:




1 comment:

  1. I know how hard is to get a picture qhen you get at home with the backpack and some other stuff and the doggies are too excited! thats one of the best moments about having a puppy though. Thanks for the updates bb!!!nice pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete